With the objective of capacity building of its member organizations, NaPAN conducted a three day workshop on Project Cycle Management at the Ethiopian Management Institute, Bishoftu from February 27 to March 1, 2017.
The following seven member organizations sent two trainees each for the workshop.
- Ethiopian Catholic Church-Social Development Commission –Nekemte Diocese (ECC-SDCO-ND)
- Action on Podoconiosis and Integrated Development Organization (APIDO),
- Community Sustainable Development Aid (COSTIDA),
- Felegetena Podoconiosis Charity Organization (FTPCO),
- Action for Social Development and Environment Protection Organization (ASDEPO),
- Environmental and Public Health Development Organization (EPHDO) and
- Fana Integrated Community Development Organization (FICDO).
In this workshop the faculty members were NaPAN experts in the field.
Picture 1: Group photo of participants and faculty during the workshop
Pic 2: Dr. Asrat Mengiste delivering a session on quality proposal writing